Master Duk Sang Ha
V.P. SASKATCHEWAN DIVISION
- 7th Dan WTF Black Belt
- 35 Years Kees Experience
To educate, motivate and inspire students to their full potential.
EDUCATION & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Bachelor of Commerce—Marketing
- Taekwondo Canada\’s Male Athlete of the Year 2000
- SaskSport\’s Athlete of the Month for May 2000
- Nominated for the Kinsmen Sport\’s Athleteof the Year 2000
- Two time Canadian National Fly Weight Champion
- Canadian National Fly Weight—Silver Medal
- Olympic Division National Championships Fly Weight—Silver Medal (two times)
- Canadian National Taekwondo Poomse Champion & Gold Medallist (many times)
- Canadian Junior National Forms Champion
- Team Canada Member at the World Cup Taekwondo Championships in Lyon, France 2000
- Team Canada Member Pan-Am Taekwondo Championships in Aruba 2000
- Team Canada Member at the World Taekwondo Championships Edmonton, Canada 1999
- Inducted to Saskatoon’s Sports Hall of Fame
REWARDS AND INSPIRATION FOR TEACHING
- Knowing that I am improving another\’s sense of well-being whether it is physically or mentally or both.
- Making students feel good about themselves.
- Being able to mentor others using my experiences as a martial artist.
- Passing on the spirit and traditions my father has passed on to me
- To continue the KEES legacy for future generations.