ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR, COMPETITION TEAM CAPTAIN
- 3rd Dan WTF Black Belt
- 12 Years Kees Experience
- Captain—Kees Vancouver & Richmond Competition Team
- Member—Kees Vancouver & Richmond Instructor Team
- Member—Kees Vancouver & Richmond Demonstration Team
Lead students of every age, big or small, in a professional and fun manner. Help students reach their best abilities in tae kwon do, while learning to be good role models in society outside of tae kwon do.
EDUCATION & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Simon Fraser University—Biomedical Physiology Program, Current
- David Thompson Secondary School 2016
- Junior Student of the Year 2007
- Provincial & National Competitor
- Canadian Nationals Junior B Gold Medalist 2012
- First Aid Certified
REWARDS AND INSPIRATION FOR TEACHING
- Leading students by example to become better people inside and outside the world of tae kwon do.
- Helping students be happy and have fun while reaching for their goals.
English and Vietnamese