APPRENTICE INSTRUCTOR, COMPETITION TEAM CAPTAIN
- 2nd Dan WTF Black Belt
- 9 years Kees Experience
- Captain—Kees Vancouver & Richmond Competition Team
- Member—Kees Vancouver & Richmond Instructor Team
- Member—Kees Vancouver & Richmond Demonstration Team
Becoming the best I can be as an example to inspire other students to do the same. Constantly pushing and challenging students in order to bring out their own potential. Getting to know the students in order to build trust and understanding which allows teaching to become easier and enjoyable
EDUCATION & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Simon Fraser University, Current
- Killarney Secondary School Graduating Class 2013
- WTF Provincial & National competitor
- 4th place WTF Canadian Sr. Nationals—2013
- 3rd place WTF Canadian Jr. Nationals—2012
- First Aid Certified
REWARDS AND INSPIRATION FOR TEACHING
- Having the privilege to witness and be a part of a student’s development, not only as a martial artist but also as a person.
- Being able to build connections and bond with students.
- Being there to help and teach hard-working students who are willing to learn.